The way it i s...

Good morning all.... coffee in hand, breezes blowing through the windows ALL NIGHT LONG (makes very LOUD windchimes, tho) and cats pouncing on me already... all in all a good day. So, this card is a piece of plain blue CS that I ran thru the Sizzix for texture, then some ribbon on top & bottom, a sentiment stamp & a die cut butterfly that I cut out of another textured piece of CS.

Today I finish catching up at work... nothing like taking a week long fun-filled vacation on the beach in Mississippi.. it was a truly awesome & amazingly refreshing trip. However, the work waited for me. Sigh. As a reward for catching up, I will be doing kundalini yoga @ Yoga Yoga South tonight, then a Blessing drum circle somewhere (no idea where) with a friend. Saturday is World Labyrinth Day, Beltane & birthday party for another friend... a busy life!


Hurrah... stay away rain!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Shedding some light on things