The way it i s...

Good morning all.... coffee in hand, breezes blowing through the windows ALL NIGHT LONG (makes very LOUD windchimes, tho) and cats pouncing on me already... all in all a good day. So, this card is a piece of plain blue CS that I ran thru the Sizzix for texture, then some ribbon on top & bottom, a sentiment stamp & a die cut butterfly that I cut out of another textured piece of CS.

Today I finish catching up at work... nothing like taking a week long fun-filled vacation on the beach in Mississippi.. it was a truly awesome & amazingly refreshing trip. However, the work waited for me. Sigh. As a reward for catching up, I will be doing kundalini yoga @ Yoga Yoga South tonight, then a Blessing drum circle somewhere (no idea where) with a friend. Saturday is World Labyrinth Day, Beltane & birthday party for another friend... a busy life!


Hurrah... stay away rain!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't