Ebony & Ivory

... live together in perfect harmony. Seems like this song sorta goes with the sentiment on today's card. Actually took some time off yesterday from the "real" world and tried a few cards the Zindorf way. Why did I not upload one of those? Because they are still in the camera... sigh.

On the other hand, it is TUESDAY and I am mostly well. Short on sleep and covered in some nasty ugly itchy rash, but well. LOL. On the plus side of that, found 2 shirts I was needing to go with 2 really hard to match skirts, so I am wearing one now. Keeps the legs from itching more if I keep clothing off of them.
And, since I tried to cutoff my thumb, pants are too hard to button. And don't even ASK how I got my bra on!

This card is simple.. DSP with a vellum butterfly die (Sizzix), a ribbon & a word stamp... tada!

Off to work I go to see how much havoc appeared in my absence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't