Halfway there...

...and, appropriately enough, this is a good song for 'hump day' is it not? And, even better.. it is CLINIC DAY!! I love clinic day... the people are nice, I get to come into town and leave relaxed, instead of stressed by traffic (handy location for me) and I get to see my fave intern!! And even the needles part is pretty interesting... what can I say?

This card is one I tried after reading one of Michelle Zindorf's tutorials ... she is coming to Colleyville, TX finally and I am NOT MISSING IT! She is teaching a brayer workshop that I signed up for back in Aug 2009, that is how much I am wanting to take that class.
Speaking of wanting.... I wanna be a Toys R Us kid so I have lots of toys to play with and don't have to grow up... as it is, I must go earn kibble for the mastiff laying ON my feet....

Comments

Peggy said…
Excellent Chaotic!! Can't wait to see what you make after the class!

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't