TGIF!!! and time on my hands...

Good morning to you all!! And THANK GODDESS IT'S FRIDAY!!!! All that I have pending on today's schedule is 1) entering all tickets to date, 2) posting my deposit, 3) prosecution of (now ex) client for giving me a 2nd hot check (shame, shame) and then #4) off early (2pm) so I can go home and ATTEMPT to oad all of my stuff for my 1st ever workshop. Due to rain (sigh) I am hoping to get it all into my Ford Escape. Key word? HOPE. If Spirit were not at work, this would not be a concern. L5 could do it as well... I have seen that particular individual pack the bed of an F150 so well that it was like a Japanes jigsaw puzzle. I had to study it a bit before I could find the KEY piece that would allow me to unpack said truck. That is a talent, I tell ya!! Sheesh :-) But no, it will be me... and a mountain of art supplies. And y'all know I am good at slinging glue but packing things neatly AND compactly? Not my strong suit. And, as the piucture shows... I am being watched by Diana... Dionysis is still hiding in his cave, it being winter and all. She does not seem to fazed by the weather changes right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't