crash

TYPICAL MORNING @ Spirit Stone Sanctuary goes like this 5:50-6:10am Climb the StairMaster; 6:10-6:30am shower & get ready for work; 6:30-6:45am pack lunches, feed cats, feed fish (NOT to cats); 6:45am-7am fill dog's water bucket in kennel & scoop poop; 7am pick up 2 neighbor kids & head out 7:15am both kids dropped off at school & I head to work... 8am arrive at work!

The good news? I did not do as this morning's song suggested and "Crash". Truth be told.. I feel pretty energetic for a Weds morning! Maybe there is something to this walking my way to health... i got the message last night that it was time to stop rationalizing and start changing unhealthy patterns of behaviour. . . including my reluctance to add physical activity to my day.

Taxes are done so all that is left tonight is walking the dogs and making some valentine's day cards for a few special folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"