All that she wants...

Had lots of fun yesterday, in spite of migraine... neighbors came over with their 17 month old... who needs to learn what "NO" means in other peoples (ie: non-kid proof) homes. They spent more time chasing after Peanut than socializing, almost. So, Spirit turned kitchen UPSIDE DOWN yesterday while I made St Patrick's Day cards. I knwo where nothing is!! Apaprently prepared for that, as every cabinet is now labeled for the habit challenged. Except this morning I STILL opened wrong cabinet for the omelet plates. Sigh. and that was AFTER my 1st cup of coffee.

Clinic today after work... I LOVE my acupuncturist! Makes the day worth getting up for. Except I did not do my 20 mins of walking today. Will write that off to cramps/PMS. I can do that once, right?

So, this card was made with some embosslits I had not yet played with...DSP background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't