You really got a hold on me

Okay... so I was just over @ Creative Greetings (Peggy's blog) where I saw that she was lamenting having nothing exciting to post, no funny work stories to share, etc. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! It is Monday so I am off the workplace.... and it was an uneventful weekend for me. Uneventful means no snafus, no dog excapes, no dragons amiss, no deaths in the extended area, no fires to report.... it was a very RELAXING time. Friday we watched "Benny & Joon" for movie night @ Spirit Stone Sactuary. Saturday I put my card rack back up @ Bastrop Producers Market ( OH ! the things they have added in my absence!) . Sunday we went to a social gathering, got to play some Pictionary and hung out around a fire with good food & great people.

This card is made from plain CS, a strip cut with patterned scissors, some yarn ribbon stuff, a couple of stickers & glitter glue & a sentiment stamped in black. I made a couple dozen new cards last week to go on rack but still trying to show all the previously made cards.

So, weekend after next is my workshop... not freaking out yet but absolutely certain I will forget some key thing... typical fears... sigh.

Comments

Peggy said…
Are you good at Pictionary? I love to play that game, my family hates playing with me!

Love the sparkly stickers!

Don't freak out! I taught a few crafty cards at Taste of USA at HLA....just have extras of everything, allow people to talk while you are explaining (cuz they will anyhow) I was happy to explain the entire project first and then go and individually help each person when they have that puzzled look on their face.

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't