Thank you

That was what I woke up with this morning... Thank You. I don't think we say that enough to the people in our lives. I said it last night... and it feels good when you really mean it, even if no one knows why but you. :-)

So, last week was a very good week, in spite of the overtime. This week will also have overtime. . . January is a peak month for propane & propane issues/idiots. One client calls & says there is NO WAY the driver could put LPG in his tank and fill to 85% because "There is no 85 on the gage." Excuse me? There isn't one on my speedometer either but I am GUESSING 85MPH is halfway between 80 & 90. D'uh.

This card is alcohol inks over texturized paper on inked CS. Seagulls are one of my fave stamps.

Comments

Peggy said…
Funny story.... ooooh... another person who likes to talk about how weird customers/clients/patients are! They say the darndest things. You don't have seagulls where you live do you?? I'm TX challenged. Haven't tried alcohol inks ... yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't