Take time to realize

Watched Twilight (again) with a friend last night... which was a reall ygood idea since we think the theaters may be so overrun with Avatar that we'll be abel to get in. Speaking of, saw Avatar @ the IMAX yesterday with Rebel, then went shopping so he could get some shoes to complete his "Student Teacher" dresswear. Man, he was looking SHARP by the time we were done. And no, I did NOT get a picture... he was not THAT cooperative. But stay tuned, I will keep trying.

Tonight is dinner with a friend we've not seen in ages plus a friend we saw last Saturday but never get enough of. If Spirit gets lucky, Rebel will marinate & grill the steaks. :-) I am already lucky because I am cooking nothing for dinner. Of course, that is because (unlike the 2 of them) I am headed to work shortly. Sigh, off to earn kibble.

Card is one of my fave stamps, a piece of ribbon & a sticker, all on a recycled piece of cardstock. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't