Looks like I made it...


...back in less than a week! Less than 12 hours even... I am up, showered, dressed & heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for me. I hear Spirit chopping up lizard breakfast, and the guinea has quit squealing so she must already have gotten hers.

So this card was fun! You know I love backgrounds. Brayered in blue then added a bee in clear EP, some shiny stuff (?) from AfterMidnight Art Stamps and then a couple of word stamps.

So, over on Highlowaha, on the 18th of the month we share our HIGH, our LOW, and our AHA for the month. Mine are : High: I asked for a raise-and got it! Low: Deciding what is staying behind in 2009. Aha: Realizing it is OKAY to not do everything AND that it is NOT okay to not do the things I truly enjoy at least some of the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power