from a cross of thorns

This card is not from a cross of thorns, that is just the lyric I awoke with.
This card is one of my favorites for 2 reasons: it is simple and it has seagulls. I love seagulls. The seagulls stand out because they are embossed with detail black EP. The stamp is from Stampin' Up. I see that, as I post regularly agian, I need to get more pics moved into the upload folder. Am nearing the end of the ones I took midyear. Egads!

This morning's refrain:
When you talk about saving the Souls of the faithful, you can't help thinking you've got blood on your hands from a cross of thorns. ... Apparently it is a Black Sabbath week. Which is GOOD, because Spirit found me a CD of theirs that I'd not yet come across that was originally called "Live in 75". I will listen to it today on my way to work. Happy Dance! Tracks 1-5 recorded at Hardrock in Manchester, England on Mar 11, 73. Tracks 6-9 recorded at Rainbow Theatre in London, England on Mar 16, 73. Tracks 10, 14-18 recorded at Olympia Theatre in Paris, France - Dec 20, 70 (from the famed "Paris 1970" "bootleg" -a professional, legal recording and one of the more quality bootlegs out there). Tracks 11-13 recorded at Asbury Park Convention Hall in Asbury Park, NJ - Aug 6, 75.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't