can a week have 8 days?

Well, my goal is to post at least WEEKLY.. .I see I missed it AGAIN... 8 days later. However, not nearly so exhausted!! But I am soon off to bed, so really quick::
we spent 2 hours this evening at Songstone's and then came home refreshed but still tired. Lots of adjusting as Spirit completes 2nd week back at work after 3 months recovering from fractured spine. We are in "workshop" mode. .. .. I am teaching a workshop @ Bastrop's PineCrone Retreat Center the 1st weekend of February (see details HERE). So that would be the perfect time for Spirit to install some custom shelving/built-in type of setup for all my "stuff". :-) Since I will have with me.

So... this card is made from a REAL butterfly. She was in the intersection of 967 & 1626. Guess how many ppl I peeved by stopping to pick her up? yeah, well... anyway, she perished in spite of being removed form traffic. So I immortalized her in this card. The edge is a pseudo punch. Does not punch OUT, just THRU. I laminated the creature and applied with glitter glue (If it does not sparkle, I may not have made it!).

Good night to all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power