I miss paper...

Well, not newspaper paper but the FUN kind of paper, like the stuff that is on my art table, calling to me..."Come play with me". I got a few cards done last night in preparation to vend @ this year's 17th Annual GoddessFest. Am probably not going to get time to make any sabat card sets other than the one prototype I did before Spirit's back injury. That set I will donate to the raffle. Most of what little time I did get to sit at my table was spent excavating it in order to see what project was left in what state and tally the damage done due to Abigale's taking up residence on top of it all in my absence.

Now, it is almost time to go home so I can bathe dogs, feed cats & dogs & guinea, gather up lizard plates, scoop guinea & cat litters, clean fish tank, eat dinner, feed snakes and go to bed.... and somewhere in there find time to get caught up on all the art swaps I committed to prior to 9/4/9 AND watch Whale Rider with some friends that are coming over tonight.

Saturday, I get to get up, do all of the zoo chores all over again (except chop & serve lizards rather than pick up their plates) & then head to Bastrop. A dear-to-me soul is packing for the mover's Tuesday arrival to put most of the worldly possessions into storage while waiting on contract to complete on home purchase. This is what happens in an oddball market. You look for new home, someone buys your old home while you are still living in it. ARGH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't