monday...groan

Well, got a LOT packed into this weekend, I tell ya. Friday night Movie, Saturday was "Watering Day", "Art Day" & socializing until late, then Sunday was a mailout for the 17th annual Festival of the Goddess and 2 movie @ a friend's place... oh, and a trip to Michael's crammed in between. then home for yet ANOTHER movie! I am catching up on 40 years of not watching movies, one by one. Two of those were short documentarys but they still count. I also got a lot of my unmounted rubber stamps corralled a bit into a customized (ie: I created it to fit my need) binder with index. that took a while.

This card is made with a photo I took @ the last Texas Wheel (next one is August 30th, y'all!) and turned into a card with some ribbon & matching cardstock. And a sentiment stamp, one of my faves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power