It's that time again... HLA

over at Highlowaha, the 18th of every month (bc it was created on that day) is devoted to spending time reflecting on our high, low, and aha from the past month.

Mine are:
HIGH:: finally bought a chest freezer... need one because I cannot eat most canned goods, boxed meals, etc so we buy fresh & freeze a lot of stuff.

LOW:: realizing that I forgot to pay the 1st installment of my tuition (bc I bought a freezer, maybe? LOL) and will have to pay it in full 9-1-9.

AHA:: Things are hard here, with no rain for almost 3 years. But the hard work is worth it and it goes easier when shared with partner, neighbors, etc. I've gotten to know even more about my neighbors as we chat over water hoses!

And, tonight is Bath Night foe the dragons, watering the front yard, and working on some ATCs for a yahoo art group that swaps via snail mail. Wheeeeee!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't