Home free...as free as the wind blows

Tonight is home free. That means nowhere I have to be, nothing I have to do (except a quick stop for milk) and nothing on the evening agenda except Dragon Baths. Those did not get done Tuesday because we went in search of a chest freezer. Our journey ended when we found one @ Sam's. Lowe's, Home Depot & Sear's SELL them but they do not STOCK them, which seems a bit odd to me. Good thing we have a Sam's card!

This one is titled "oriental" for the background paper. Then I stamped the woman holding the fan on bottom right & the kanji on the top left, which I embossed with red EP. there is a stamped phrase on lower left but it is hard to see here. In real life it is embossed with black EP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't