Amazing

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLONG day... sigh... this is the song I woke up with and, since my brain would not reboot, I was still singing it tonight, thought I would post before crawling back into bed & seeing if I make it out in the morning or not.

Card background is natureprint paper... really.. look it up. This is done with Bastrop pine needles, a pine branch and a leaf. laid needles on the light sensitive paper, placed branch so it threw shadow, and then placed leaf directly onto paper over shadow. Counted to 60, took in & ran under cold water. Awesome stuff. only drawback is the color.. there is only 1 and this is it. Gotta like blue!

Comments

Peggy said…
Oohh! Really like the paper... cool affect! Sorry about the long days... I'm having them too!

Feel better!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't