I think you got me all wrong

out of time this morning... spent weekend with migraine & had to work around it so finally fell into a drugged stupor around 8:30pm last night.. makes the mornings hard to get going.... so I now have 10 mins before I have to leave for work and have not even had breakfast yet... sigh.

This is a group shot of another of the "green" series I did. They all have something in common, incl the 4 from the earlier shot. This is the set (plus the other shot) that I did using a group of items to creat as many cards as possible. I also recycled the backing sheet from the stickers (green w/white polka dots).
Some have embossed backgrounds, some are stamped w/VersaMark & then blue EP & heat embossed. The green felt coaster is also in this group as well as the same couple of ribbon rolls. These are all items from the $1 bin @ Michael's, by the way. I wanted to see what type of (and how many) cards could be done for under $10, including the card stock for bases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't