nervous about nervousness.org

I love this quote, shows up on lots of my art. Speaking of art, my main art group (Nervousness) site has not been up since Thursday ... concerns me. Last time that happened ('97? '98?) all of the info on the site was lost. I swap a lot of art over there and it is a group of people that I just would miss so much! I have most of the snails I need to complete trades but still... the daily interaction is a large part of the artistic community. And, speaking of community, Peace is coming over around 10am to scrapbook... as is another friend later in the morning. All critters have been fed/watered/cleaned so now it is time for me to start making some decos that are due out for the June round of swaps.

Comments

Peggy said…
I've enjoyed looking at all of your cards lately. A mix of mediums! Thats cool you have a community to go to with other artists... enjoy your staycation!

We adopted a pomeranian 2 days ago. He was in a holistic foster shelter... we have a lot to learn!
Hannah - Mary P said…
I've just been looking up nervousness.org and it says that the domain name has expired - aarggghh - has that come up for you? That said when I was googling around trying to find out what had happened I found a site which said it didn't expire until 25/5/10 - still the date isn't a good sign. I really hope that its not as disasterous as last time - I obviously wasn't there then but I'd really mis nness if it went. That said I have been thinking of setting up na art swapping site for teenagers but still...

Sorry about the post length...keeping my fingers crossed!
chimerastone said…
I discovered nervousness.org had expired as well and thinking of returning to the site. I ment and exchanged art with lots of people there. Where are we suppose to go now? Some people are with blogger.
I missed it when was a fully functional site. Oh dear and promised to swap atcs with someone.

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't