Bleaching

What happens when you take a wadded up paper towel, some household bleach & colored copy paper & put them in a room together? This >>>>>>
Again, my Heron (matted and un) and then an egret. Can you tell I like wading birds? Also a sympathy card on the same paper. All 4 of those are from ONE SHEET of 20# copy paper, lavendar in color. Yes, LAVENDAR. Welcome to bleach :-)

Comments

Peggy said…
oooh, yay! I can leave a comment! I'm glad you are taking pictures of your cards and posting them on your blog. Your theme has nature running through it! I think that's really neat you can have a passion in someting and find different ways to show them off!!

I look forward to seeing what else you create!

I started using the Clorox bleach stick, seemed less messy!

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power