Crossfade's Cold

Both bosses & Revlon return from (separate) vacations today.... after being just the 2 of us in office Thurs-Mon, I am thinking I will miss the peace and quiet. Not that they are stressful or anything... it is just that the office moves at a faster pace with all the elements in place. But, there is light at the end of the propane tunnel because I used the quiet time to catch up on stuff, including alphabetizing everything to be filed. Today I go file all of them into the multitude of cabinets. yippee? I look at it like this... it HAS to be done... and I have such a NICE file room now... bay window, CD player, incense... and no telephone!

On the homefront, we had a security system installed last night. Not that we feel unsafe but because we are now linked directly to the Fire Department. If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know the # of fires we've seen in this area, including at our very (used to be) fenceline. If you are interested in learning more, email me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't