where have I been?

well... I was TRYING to blog a bit more often than every Friday...sigh... so what is my excure? Well, I am working on some other websites... and with that said, shameless plug for this one and it's sister site and I am still trying to keep the Yahoo eGroup sites up & current (art, book group, RCG, WTI, etc) and since I USUALLY do my web work during lunch at work, I am in arrears. This week has been busy (cold fronts tend to cause that desired effect) so I have been actually working through lunch... SIGH...WHINE... oh well... will keep on keeping on...

Now, TURKEY DAY!! Rebel will be with friends, so I will be skating on the whole ordeal by doing the same... sharing it the joy with friends, and NOT AT OUR HOME!! Hurrah... sorta like a mini vacation. No Cleaning, no preperation, no cooking, no fluffing the pillows, etc... SWEET!! The only thing I will be missing will be my Grandpuppy :-( (whom I left indoors this morning, poor baby.. too cold and windy this morning!).

More later.. for now... work... (beats being unemployed or downsized!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't