Angels Would Fall

Was at the home of my parental units last week so I took off from work Weds-Sun. While the time off was nice, the crap they left for me on my desk was just ODD!! And, of course, no notes or clues as to WHY they were left on my desk. The first day back from time off is always rough. Sigh.

Mom went back to lung doc yesterday... long day short? The lung remained inflated after the stitches were removed... YIPPPPPEEEEEE. So now the long SLOW road to recovery starts...

Festival of the Goddess kicked off last night...1st planning meeting for this year's festival...I believe it will be the 16th annual! No link yet as it still has last years info up... we are choosing which Goddess to highlight... I chose Willendorf :-)

free night tonight... have 2 decos to get arted up & packed to mail... Mother's Day card... Father's Day card (he never got his birthday one...sob sob sob!!) and 3 birthday cards to make & mail..... doing some Iris Folding for the 1st two...lots of work but VERY rewarding!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't