Into the Fire


How fitting the morning song, based on weekend work with the Maiden, Summer Solstice & my messages from spirit (the fuse has been lit). And to further coincide... Northern Lights brought me a red Beta today at work! Named him Thor, of course... Red God. Would have gone with Loki but already have a dragon named that. Will have to see about getting a picture of Thor on here...

So have been doing some stuff around my art... around trying to factor in creative time every day, about seeing the worth in sharing it with others, etc. Did a ritual Sunday about Art, then made a small altar in my art space as a reminder. Then started a small "Art A Day"booklet yesterday (was a daily planner that Shranek sent to me from Nervousness). Did the front cover & inner leaf. This morning before work I did the 1st page! That is my plan now that Spirit's schedule has changed (effective today) I have some of my morning time back !! As does Spirit! I now leave home first... and we share the feeding of the critters, so that worked out really well. Got to go back to my morning meditation time, a little bit of art time, breakfast on the bar with coffee, and STILL made it to work in time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't