this morning's song

I’m sending out a message to myself
So that when I hear it on the radio
I will know that I am fine
I will know that I am loved

kicks butt, I tell you...will have to typ eup all the lyrics soon and post them...album not out until 9/25...tap tap tap tap...this is from an earlier interview....

"When I was on chemotherapy, I listened to all my albums back to back," she says. "It was therapy for me. I realized what I had been saying to myself in my music -- the things that I would put down that I wouldn't think consciously, but I would think subconsciously. When I started creating this album I asked myself, 'What [would happen] if I create from a subconscious level consciously?' There are very personal things on the album, including one of the greatest love songs I have ever written. These songs are 100% truthful about me and how I am feeling."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't