trans nightmare?

Well, after having taken the F150 to National Transmission (South Austin shop) for repair, it was speedily done and for reasonable cost. I'd only dealt with William (North Austin location) before, but was so impressed by their work on my personal car as well as all the work we'd referred them in my years at Tarrytown Automotive (now Newberry Automotive at its new location) that I had no qualms whatsoever in taking the F150 south. However, when it came time to pick up the vehicle, I was told that I could not have it because the service that they use (Global Check Services) said my check use is too low. 1) I have banked with Compass continually for over 15 years, and 2) the check use is low because I usually use my check card, and 3) Compass closed my original account after a book of checks was stolen and opened a new one, starting my checks where the original account left off. However, besides being inconvenienced this evening, possibly late for our 7pm celebration, and missing a hair appointment... this too shall pass. Richard is having Tom come to my house with my car 9am in the morning so that I can get started on the day. Nothing like taking a day of vacation and then being stalled on all your party errands because you can't have your car back...even tho the money is in hand... sigh..... And while I admit to being TERRIBLY frustrated by this whole ordeal, I do realize it is not National Transmissions fault that they are hog-tied by a service they are paying to use... ... ... ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't