Catching up.. I hope

...well last night I was laid low by sinuses...nothing like major headache and swollen face to make you NOT feel at all artistic. Was in bed before dark even..sheesh!! Today I am feeling somewhat better...eyes were able to open at least! I have a dozen or so decos that I am in line for but can't freak about those until they arrive. However, my 2 Yahoo deco groups pair up for swaps the first of the month so need to get cracking and make some more!! Also have 1 to make for my Alabama Gal..Viggo themed, as if that were a surprise, right?

...several open ATC swaps due for Pagan ATC group on Yahoo and I have a coupla trades I need to complete art for so I can send them off in timely manner... one goes to Sweden, the other stays in the US.

...really need to remember to take pictures of my art BEFORE I send them away. Poor Hydro thanked me for her "just because" item... something "really crafty" she said... and I had no idea what I'd sent her!?! Had to ask her...umm..err...what WAS it? Can you imagine?

...and, none of that begins to even touch the classwork coming up for the WOTY/WTI program that kicks off again next weekend and will meet four times in the next eight weeks... life is so full of things to do! The art is a blast, but time consuming. The coursework is almost as fun, and can be done in places besides home, so that has advantages as well. Reading & writing, assessing mostly. Some personal things in there, but I make time at home for those particular segments.

...ten more minutes, then heading home for art!! And Rebels' dog... always so helpful...sticking his nose in the glue, knocking over the trqashcan I just put all the errant glitter in...the usual. Dogs...I tell ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't