arghhhh

Well, phooey...am in a yahoo group that is doing an altered book round robin and we mail out once a month... but I have not gotten a book yet for July so I missed the deadline, for obvious reasons. Not that I mind too much, as long as everyone keeps in touch and we keep track of each other's books...but it was already gonna be a "long haul" from March to September, now it is looking more like December...patience, grasshopper!

On a more positive note, 3 rituals this week... already did one (Esbat) Sunday... Lammas is tomorrow... our HF is Saturday.... we managed to schedule the rest of life in between so we'd have ritual/off/class/off/ritual/off/ritual. Last week ran me ragged, I tell you. That disease... you know the one... "MMS".... terrible thing!!

On the art side, I have been pining away for my art table...got to spend some time with it FINALLY on Sunday....so I am compromising... hidden under my desk at work is a shallow little box with some bare necessities, such as ribbon, inks, paper, markers, glues, sequins, stars.... you get the idea. So one day for lunch I made a coupla postcards for postcardX and today I did a shallow tin for a shrine swap on Nervousness. :-) What a life!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't