Friday the 13th !!

There are only two “Friday the 13th” in the year 2007.. First one was in April, and now today. I usually take them off & stay home, make art, lunch with my child. Not today (boo hoo) But, ever mindful of compromise, that is what I did. I came in to work this morning and spent some time mapping out areas for our ongoing search for Carolyn B. Several of us, in several cars, are setting out tomorrow morning in the wee dark hours and taking different back county roads and working our way back to the starting point (Lipan, TX). Prayers are welcome. Also got all my paperwork finished to give to the blood suckers known as the IRS (except Energy... Energy just works there, not sucking blood...LMAO) for my amended return. ARGHHHH Now, only 3 more hour to go in the work-a-day world...then home to bathe the babies, dinner w/my child & possible pagan from Wednesday night's dinner. And early night, since we'll be leaving around 4am. Rebel is bringing Bud... too bad Bud is not a "Search N Rescue" doggy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't