New York State of mind?

Well, just got a really odd phone call from a vendor I ordered some essential oils & incense from. Some baggies & bottles, too... but anyways... Zelda calls & asks me for a street address so she can mail my order UPS. I give her one, then comment that the street addy is 2 buildings down from the Post Office box I gave her. Che was calling to tell me she'd send USPS so would arrive faster but USPS does not offer tracking...is UPS ok? I tell her UPS is fine... then she says that means means I wont get it until 3/19...was that okay? Well, sure! She commented then that she was going to like dealing with me... I was not of the "I wanted it YESTERDAY!!" variety. Told her not much in this world to be in that big of a hurry for. .. and that Texas is a big state to get mail across. Nice of her to call & let me know the timelines, I thought, my options. Is more important I be able to track it if it gets lost than to get it in a BFH, ya know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't