beyond bored... but friend has a Cafe Press site

Well, it is Friday....day one of my co-worker's vacation in Terlingua. And, Newest Newbie is out sick with her baby still. AND the bosses are pigging somewhere in the great state of Tx at a "Stock Show". On the good side, it has been a REALLY slow day. Nice weather tends to do that to the propane biz, LOL. So, I have been productive, in spite of the work lag. Let's see... I came in, answered a few calls, went to post office, came back and posted payments, balanced my own check books so I could pay my own bills, had an AWESOME salad for lunch (I brought it from home). Spinach, arugula, mixed greens, avocado, cherry tomatoes, feta, croutons, crab meat...YUMMY!! Then what did I do? Checked my email, posted the next Full Moon Meetup, updated my datebook, ordered training manuals from RCG for the upcoming Advisory... and ordered 2000 crickets!! Now, onto Survey Monkey so I can help out with the planning for our groups 2nd Thursday stuff!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't