I DID it!!!

Well, one scrapbook down, 2 to go. Got the one from May-Nov 06 done Saturday. It encompassed my birthday vacation, the Handfasting in August and Spirit's surprise birthday party. All twenty-four pages of it. That leaves Rebel's baby pics (keep in mind he'll be TWENTY in two days) and then Rebel's high school football years (he's a SOPHOMORE now in college). Sigh. Keeping in mind that we slept in, then I had to feed the babies, do some household chores, etc... started on it about 12:30pm and got it done around 7:30pm. So seven hours of work for 6-7 months of pics... now, if that is true for the rest... EGADS!! 20 Years of pictures for one album, 3 years of pictures for another. Patience.......................................... patience grasshopper. LMAO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power