got this off MaryEllen "2006?"

Thought this to be a provoking exercise...

1. What did you do in 2006 that you have never done before? Handfasted
2. Did anyone close to you give birth? no, she waited until 1/11/07
3. Did anyone close to you die? yes
4. What countries did you visit? my soul...does that count?
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? Better health, A NEWER CAR with a HEATER!!
6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory and why? Aug 2nd (see #1)
7. Did you suffer illness or injury? ongoing illness, we are coping
8. Who's behavior merited celebration? my son...putting himself thru college
9. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed? anyone political
10. Where did most of your money go? household expenses (rent, babies food, electric, car repairs.... sigh)
11. What did you get really excited about? Spirit (see #1).
12. Compared to this time last year, are you, a) happier or, b) sadder? Ecstatic
13. What was your favorite TV show in 2006? none? just bought a TV Feb 2006.
14. What was the best book you read in 2006? The Great Cosmic Mother
15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year? Utah
16. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? Padre Island... started my 40th year on the beach w/Spirit
17. What kept you sane? friends
18. Make up a question you want to answer here: What would you like to chage about yourself for the upcomign year? I would like to be pain free more days, better able to cope on the days I am not, rather than ignoring it & continuing on like I am fine.
19. If you could do one thing this year and not get chastised by anyone for doing it, what would you do? I am my own gal... my son tweeks me sometimes for staying up too late, no one else has the balls to confront ME about MY life...they are too busy living theirs. Got rid of the trauma drama ppl long ago.
20. If you could meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet? I am Gemini, you want me to pick ONE??? Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't