well phooey....

Well, the week is just now gearing up for Yule..passed out a few small tokens here today (@ wk) and then got started on work work. Also, after staring at the # I was given for a doctor, I called today to make an appointment. Could only stare at it for so long..was not self-healing just by looking at it. So I did it... I called. And, in spite of my reluctance, I have an 8:15am appointment this Friday. No worries, except I must 'fast' and that is the morning after out big Yule celebration for the Winter Solstice. Which means no late night snacks w/our guests, no breakfast casserole after the sunrise service, and I wont even BE there for that because I must leave home by 7:30am and sunrise is @ 7:24am Friday. ARGGGHHH But, after being sick & tired of being sick & tired, I really could not tell them "no" unless I wanted to wait another 2-3 weeks for an opening. And, depending how you look at it, I have already killed that 2-3 weeks by staring at his phone #, hoping to get better without actually VISITING the doc. Insanity, I know. Now, what to do about the after party party? tap tap tap tap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power