well phooey....

Well, the week is just now gearing up for Yule..passed out a few small tokens here today (@ wk) and then got started on work work. Also, after staring at the # I was given for a doctor, I called today to make an appointment. Could only stare at it for so long..was not self-healing just by looking at it. So I did it... I called. And, in spite of my reluctance, I have an 8:15am appointment this Friday. No worries, except I must 'fast' and that is the morning after out big Yule celebration for the Winter Solstice. Which means no late night snacks w/our guests, no breakfast casserole after the sunrise service, and I wont even BE there for that because I must leave home by 7:30am and sunrise is @ 7:24am Friday. ARGGGHHH But, after being sick & tired of being sick & tired, I really could not tell them "no" unless I wanted to wait another 2-3 weeks for an opening. And, depending how you look at it, I have already killed that 2-3 weeks by staring at his phone #, hoping to get better without actually VISITING the doc. Insanity, I know. Now, what to do about the after party party? tap tap tap tap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't