Peace heads home....

Dinner @ PVs was very nice...homemade spaghetti sauce, salad, bread... and a pie for dessert! Spirit helped hang some items on the wall while I started doing a re-do of my last organization attempt on the "arts & craft" room. Then a quick stop by the hospital to check in on Peace.

Speaking of... armed with some careful instructions from her ER doc, Peace has just been sent home. Sweet! no smoking, no caffiene, better diet & eating habits, no lifting, no heavy exertion, must swallow 4 different Rxs and an aspirin every day... but other than that ... A GREAT day to be alive, in my opinion. And being sent home (IMHO) this fast indicates that she should make an almost full recovery. If the doc had concerns or doubts, I don't think he'd send her home so fast. :-) Now to see how much rest one can actually achieve with 2 kids home from school (xmas break), a dog, well-wishing friends stopping by, and a job you can't go to until the doc says so.

Joined 2 more swaps on Nervousness... an envie book and a blind ATC swap. Like I did not have enough on my table yet? ARGH!! But it is fun...and when I actually get some time to sit & play, I can knock things out pretty quickly. Got my Secret Season swap from Express Yourself today... my partner was in the UK and sent a fitting card (Solstice, not Christmas) as well as an awesome clay mask magnet. SWEET!! Will post a pic as soon as I get a chance to. Spiriti & I are heading to Stamp Antonio Saturday... they are closed Sundays, Monday is a holiday, so Saturday or bust. The baby Uros set us back some, so will have to see how much I can sneak off with. They have this program where you get 1 stamp buck for every 5$ purchased... and I've saved about $15 worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't