well phooey!!

I guess I can update this since I am STILL on hold w/Everyone's Internet. Seems they are discontinuing their dial-up services... meaning I am going to lose my email addy :-( They will process me on over to PeoplePC, but it is more expensive than what I can get as part of my AT&T bundle. So, I have moved to GMail.... I will now have to begin the time-consuming task of alerting everyone and their dog to my new email before the EV1 ppl quit. I think I have had that one email for over 6 years... I will have to update classmates.com, evites, everyone! GRRRRR

Had lunch w/Centex today..our fave place, Nutty Brown Cafe... oh, and OF COURSE the fried ice cream! Spent yesterday mucking pigs for boss bc computers were down here at work... I DESERVED fried ice cream.

So, will work on changing out emails on EVERY FREAKING THING tonight.. and art swaps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't