retracing

I decided to go look up a few of my old artistic haunts this week. In doing so, I found 2 new groups online for ATC's and mixed media art (postcards, mailart, etc) . ATC_World leaned a little too far to the religious edge so I had dropped out of it ages ago. So I looked for something a bit closer to my heart...and found a Pagan group that I think will suit me well. That one is the one that approved me today. The other is a small group (less than 100) of people that have been cohesive and active since Dec 2004. I like that. Lots of activity means lots of art going on! So I will wait and see on that one. Today, I looked up the MSN group ATC Exchange that I used to participate in, as well as Nervousness (not sure when I became a full member there, just remember working my butt off!!). My full member status there was as of June 2004...wow... my how time flies! So, dropped out of some of my other Yahoo groups to make room for some new ones. Art supplies are awaiting me.... now to join some swaps! ATCs and postcards are always where I find the most fun, so it is time to get back into them. I am active on postcardX as well, but that is about RAKs (random acts of kindness) and not about swapping. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't