almost the weekend!!

A successful evening at home.... Spirit almost done w/outside cleanup & shed. We were going to go to Natural Magick (store closing end of the month) but decided to stay home ... I am trying to get "The Pagan Nun" read before Sunday's Goddess book club, and Spirit cooked dinner whilst I read. We've rescheduled our visit to Bandera for this Saturday... Mom is feeling better and is trying to get her house ready for her Bday event on Oct 10th. So we have volunteered to help, as well as bring some stuff for HH, her Bday, dad's cookies, etc. We both walked on the Gazelle, even. Amazing the things you an get done in an evening.

Speaking of productive... today is bath day for the dragons :-) Routine seems to be working out fairly well for them... "Lights on" at 6am, then I go make breakfast salads. Then I top off my coffee, go sit in meditation for a bit, then get ready for work. At 6:30am the salads are delivered (gotta let them wake up, warm up a bit first). At 6:45am the beardies are looking for their crix. Finally, at 7am I remove any remaining crix and wipe up any poos that have occurred. Luna is pretty regular and Loki getting better as he gets settled in. Hecate is really active so you just never know when she'll go... Indra is usually an afternooner.

On my way back down hallway, between the 6:30am salads & the 6:45am crix, I peek in on the pythons & top off Lizzie's bowl & water. Daimon was out for a bit last night, turns out his ExoTerra heat pad is no longer working! No wonder he was inactive...he was chilled! Using heat lamp for now. Agathos actually ate his hopper last night...but had to leave it in enclosure. Seems he is one of those pythons that is just not going to be comfortable eating out. Dine in only. Sigh.

Finally, out the door I go, coffee and breakfast in hand. Was trying to eat at home in the mornings but I find I tend to get really drowsy on my drive in to work, so eating my oatmeal in the car seems to help with that. On my way home, I sort mail from my PO box. Maybe I should move closer to work. Would cut down on my gas & drive time, Spirits would be about the same as what is is now. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't