Awesome Gathering!!!

Well... we had out reception/housewarming today.... ppl came from all over!! We entertained for about 6.5 hours ... which translates to "munched, showed off dragons & pythons, sipped coffee, munched some more, showed off hamster, kitties, house. " Really great group of ppl...mingled well with one another. I got to meet Spirits friends & coworkers, Spirit got to meet mine. I can not imagine a better way to have spent my Saturday, I tell ya! Especially since it was my 1st official Saturday off... Newbie works them now, and newer newbie starts Mon 10/2 and will be rotating. WHEEEEEEEEEEE I will actually know what "TGIF" stands for!! The ppl are now gone, leftovers in hand...Spirit got kitchen cleaned up while I tidied rest of house & put the babies to bed.... ahhhhhhhh BLISSSSSSSSSSS.

Agathos ate a pinky mouse... about 1/2 the size he needs to eat, but hey, after 30 days... a meal is a meal..I tell ya! Need to weigh Patches & Mischief, see if they've made any headway on their road to recovery from massive amounts of neglect. Some ppl, I tell ya... a pet of ANY kind is a commitment... stick to it or don't make it. You can't just figure, "oh well, they'll be okay" and then ignore them, mistreat them, or malnourish them...neglect is neglect, I don't care if it is a child or a reptile or a mammal... I could go on, but it is bedtime!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't