Hummingbirds

Well... I have been having this internal taffy pull of sorts. Why? Well... I have found a partner that fits me perfectly, that has a lot of the same interests as me, that has the same outlook, that shares most of the same beliefs I do. My life's path is on what I feel to be sold ground. And yet, I can't bring myself to share that joy with anyone other than the one's already on my path. Therein lies the taffy pull. I look around me at the people involved in my life and assume they will judge my happiness based on their own truth rather than trusting me to know my own truth. I am comfortable in my own skin, in being my own self, and yet I look around me and see that I do not "match" what others expect, and even today that still rankles me a bit... the feeling that I am still not "accepted" completely. I am not an oddity. I simply do not function well under the same handicaps as others, that is all. So, today as I am seeking some input from the Universe, I get "Hummingbird" as today's Spirit Guide:: Hummingbird can give us the medicine to solve the riddle of the contradiction of duality. Hummingbird sings a vibration of pure joy. Great Spirit created Hummingbird to be slightly different from other feathered creatures. Because of their magical qualities, Hummingbird feathers have been used for millennium in the making of love charms. It is said that the Hummingbird conjures love as no other medicine does, and that hummingbird feathers open the heart. Without an open and loving heart, you can never taste the nectar and pure bliss of life. If Hummingbird has flown into your cards, get ready to laugh musically and enjoy Creator's many gifts. Drop your judgmental attitude and relax. Hummingbird will no doubt give you a flash of the Spirit, darting here, there, and everyewhere. Get ready for a strange new burst of energy which may send your senses reeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't