"Chaos Theory"

Chaos, with reference to chaos theory, refers to an apparent lack of order in a system that nevertheless obeys particular laws or rules.

Today's morning ritual gave me the same message twice: "An obstacle will present an opportunity for something greater to be gained for having transcended it." I have to wonder what part of my life the obstacle will appear.... I do not look at obstacles as "bad things" so it is not a scary thing for me. Obstacles are simply chances for growth. Growth = Change. Chaos = a constant state of change. Hence the nickname :-) It is not JUST an email, folks... it is a LIFESTYLE.

I have this thing about not using names or genders on my blog (trying to protect the innocent and all). Hence SpiritWalker & my "phone flinging friend." Today, will add "Geode" to the list. Geode might remember the conversation we had about picking up what APPEARS to be a simple, plain old rock only to turn it over and find it to be a deeply faceted geode on the inside...nothing like what you thought it was once you took the time to really look. Fascinating person, Geode. Going to take some getting to know, but I think it will be worth it....

ONE MORE HOUR!! Then my weekend starts!! Working on Saturdays is not really a bad thing tho... other than the having to get out of bed and come to work part. It is straight overtime for all four hours I am here, and there is no one here except the Siamese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't