other than a migraine....

>>>Well, Saturday started off well enough...but then I got a migraine around 11am... and I could not take my pain meds because I was scheduled to donate blood @ 12:15pm. :-( But I got all that done and made it home, finally. Took meds @ 2pm, woke up around 9pm (mostly) pain free, so I reheated some dinner and watched "The Aviator". Good movie, I thought. Then back to bed 12:30-10:30am and awoke feeling whole again.
>>>My mom sent me some nifty papers so I made greeting cards and drank my coffee for a couple of hours. Got 25+ made. I leave them blank inside so I can fill them out as needed. Pam says I should package them in groups of 6-8 for and sell the sets for $5 each.
>>>Weds is the monthly Pagan Meetup dinner... Mom also sent new outfit so I think I will debut it for that. Like I need an excuse to dress up? LOL. And Jayce over tonight to work on his FAFSA for sophomore year at college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't