Working for the weekend....

16 more hours til the weekend!! Well, work hours, anyways. Meetup was a grand time, even tho just Aust & I there...the cafe finally (politely) had to tell us it was closing time... I hd NO idea we'd been talking for a coupla hours already. Fascinating man, Aust is. I really enjoyed the time, and got some new titles to peruse. Speaking of perusing... LOL...here is my Netflix list... talk about an odd mix:: Ray, FLightplan, The Aviator, Fantastic 4, Exorcism of Emily Rose, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, The Upside of Anger, K-19:Widowmaker, Against All Odds, Herbie: Fully Loaded, The Transporter (#2 was so good, I wanted to see original!), Bandits, Alfie (both the 1966 vversion & the remake), Mystic River, The Terminal, Joseph Campbell's The Power of Myth, Metallica: Some Kind of Monster, Resevoir Dogs, Eye for an Eye, The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (ahhh!), Cider House Rules, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Nick of Time, Total Eclipse, Gods and Monsters, City of Angels, Matchstick Men, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Sin City, Crush, Chasing Amy, Mrs. Brown, The "L" Word (all 5 seasons), American Yakuza, Boiling Point, The Piano, A History of Violence, and The Portait of a Lady. 44 Movies...that should keep my busy for a while whilst I create some art.... :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't