gosh what a weekend!

Well, let me just say that this was the best weekend so far this year! Friday I was at home alone... got Chili's To-Go and 2 chick flicks. Saturday I had to work but that was balanced by Art Day w/my gal pals and dinner/movie. Then home for much needed rest. Sunday was far better than I expected. To start, after feeding kitties I went back to bed and slept in until 10am!! Got up, finished my pages for the "Tree of Life" book & packaged for mailing out, then on to Book Woman with Elizabeth for the "Book Goddesses" book club...awesome group! Terrific Yin energy present (the intuitive, receptive, nurturing side of ourselves that is in connection with the Divine). Then dinner out AGAIN @ Macaroni Grill... gosh, I got enough food for 3 meals!! I highly recommend the Clam Chowder, but as a MEAL, not an appetizer. I had to get my meal packaged "to-go" I was so full!! The Indigo Girls song "Closer to Fine" keeps coming up so I will post a verse here: "I went to the doctor, I went to the mountains; I looked to the children, I drank from the fountain; There's more than one answer to these questions pointing me in crooked line; The less I seek my source for some definitive The closer I am to fine."
I have learned that things come up for a reason, and after the 3rd time, I seek the reason why. I also wake up every morning with a song playing in my head. I thought everyone does that, but apparently not so? I am finding I want to spend more time with my girlfriends.... am now seeking ways to do so. The female Yin energy is so refreshing, and I have missed it as of late. The whole D/D/D deal takes a toll on me every year, but I find I am taking less and less time to come out of the funk. All is well today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't