Survived the 4th

Well... remind me not to go on tubing trips that last longer than 6 hours...sheesh...
Our tube trip on the Guadalupe took about 2 holurs longer than the "estimated" 7-7.5 hours.
The sunburn not so bad but the beating I took... knees, ankle, arms, shoulder.. DAMN!
On the good side, Jayce and I headed to my folk's place the next day, so I had time to recuperate. Even took a vacation day July 5th, but that was more for getting his financial aid straightened out rather than a "real" vacation. To those wondering, an average semester (14 hours) will run you about $5700, not including books. OUCH. Still, $12,000 per year @ Texas State beats the $28,000 Trinity wanted. START SAVING NOW!! Even if you don't plan on having shildren, START! You can always use the money on something else if the stork never shows. And, if it does so, even accidentally, you'll have a head start. Okay, time to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't