another week is ending...

I did not manage to post here last night... had a REALLY awesome evening at Annalyn's last night from 6-8pm, but there was (here's a surprise) construction on I35 & took me over an hour to get home. I was so inspired by the women last night that I came home & wrote 8 pages in my journal. Just something so awesome about being able to share on such a gut level with women that HEAR me & RESPECT me, and whom I feel the same about. Late to bed, but was the best I've slept since David died. Went to be KNOWING I was going to be alright through all this.
One lyric keeps running through my mind... "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." So, like David has set off on his adventure, I am ready for mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't