Quiet Harbor

Days roll fast now like they're late for something.

News like gravel in the mouth. Opinions like knives for nothing.

I scroll past stories that aren't even mine.

And still my chest tightness like I'm the one on the front line.

I've learned the world can feel like a loud machine

that never shuts off, never lets you breathe.

And I'm not asking for a perfect life, just a corner of the day.

Where my shoulders drop. Where my mind stops standing guard.

Peace isn't a luxury. It's survival with dignity.

I want a quiet harbor in the middle of this sea.

Not escape, just home to be.

Let the world keep shouting. Let it spill what it spills.

I want a quiet harbor.

Will my soul get still?

Build me a table, two honest voices, a small prayer without fear.

A night that doesn't demand choices.

I don't need more speed. I need more days.

I don't need to win the war. I need peace. in my breath.

The strongest task of the day is refusing to become the storm.

I want a quiet harbor in the middle of this sea.

Not escape just home to be.

Let the world keep shouting.

Let it spill while it spills.

I want quiet at harbor when my soul gets still.

You’re tired... Don't call it weakness,

call it a signal that you were built for more than this

I want a quiet heart.

No medals, no parade, just a life that doesn't crush me every day.

Let me love my people. Let me sleep let me heal.

I want a quiet harbor where something real can feel real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power