1st week Post Surgery Update

1st week Post Surgery::
So, I have to walk. While it tires me out, it helps with clots and overall stamina. Stamina which will be required per my oncologist before I can start the ChemoRadiation portion of my recovery. It takes a bit to walk longer periods but I am getting better. Not faster, but standing upright and lifting feet rather than shuffling, so better. Spent all day Saturday (my 1st day home) sleeping, honestly. Sunday I chose WalMart and hung on to a basket while I shuffled along. Tuesday was Hobby Lobby without a basket (progress!!). Thursday was Michael's with a basket bc I got dropped off and flew solo. I think tomorrow might be Treasure Hunt. The pain comes and goes. Mostly not too bad but occasionally it feels like a Mack truck rolling through my abdomen... and that HURTS. I return to the USA Mitchell Cancer Institute Tuesday for follow-up. And, once again...If you feel called to help in some fashion here are some ways to do so: Things I'd find helpful include food, cards, company, books and money (sigh). Thanks so much for hanging in there with me through this. It means a lot. Truly. Blessings (and stay tuned), Kristi aka chaotic
text/call/email (before 8pm plz)
snail mail (you know where I am)
https://www.paypal.me/chaotickristi
https://www.gofundme.com/zft5wb-cancer-sucks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"