What a weekend it was!!

What a terrific weekend I had!! Friday I worked and then met with the gals @ the LBCoC for arts & crafts night and taught the masking/sponging background technique. It was a blast... was going to make 3 different pieces but only got to the one, they were having so much fun! We also did a "punches swap" where folks brought their paper punches and cardstock and then we placed all the punches on a table and punched shapes from our paper from punches we dont own. Great way to share our supplies. Saturday was a fun filled sports event followed by the last meeting before Harrison County's 35th annual gem & mineral show and then on to a fantastically beautiful wedding for Casey & Bill. Sunday was off to a great start with LOTS accomplished (including brunch at Waffle House) before 11am and then a firepit created with red lava rock. Worked Monday and now have today off for all my errands.. let me leave you with a picture of our squirrel feeder as I head out the door for lunch with a special friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"