Question posed was...

there was a question posted on one of my art group today::
Is there any type of art you hate to do?

My reply was::
well...started off doing decoupage not quite 2 decades ago...
from there I got into mixed media... then ATCs, altered books...
all that led to greeting cards (my primary art form these days since I sell them)
then I started teaching workshops for scrapbooking & rubber stamping
that branched out to include teaching "how to" classes for a myriad of things including:
sculpey, paperclay, alcohol inks, pearlX, clayboard, jewelry, embossing, greeting cards, ephemera, acrylic paints, encaustic wax, sponging/masking, photograpy, composition... etc

about the only thing I don't enjoy is freehand drawing & CAD
I used to crochet/knit but have not done in a long time (think I forgot how)

I REALLY miss having ppl here to share in those interests... had a group of 8-10 ppl back in TX that sorta validated my entire room of supplies (not cheap, lemme tell ya...expensive hobby, art) but so far here I only have 2 ppl who are consistently attending monthly workshops... slow going....but I keep hoping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"